/* Blogger Template Style Name: Elitest Hipster Jerk Designer: Chris Allen Date: 07 Jun 2006 */

13 June, 2006

I'm going to see 'Prototypes' tonight - I might just as well review their debut album.

I love this band, they've been at the top of my play order at work since I discovered them thanks to a friend (who, unless he posts here will remain anonymous - post bastich!) They are playing at a small bar in Toronto tonight - The Smiling Buddha Bar, located on 961 College Street. (just west of Dovercourt), tonight. Tickets are 7$, that could be the best ticket deal I've ever gotten in this city.

Prototypes are a rock(punk?) band from Paris - no raging against society, just a great deal of energy. My favorite track from this album is 'Who's gonna sing?'... I love a woman that can play the banjo. Dans sur la Merde is next up - Translates to 'Danse to the shit thats on the radio' - cheekay!

Prototypes - Prototypes 3.5/5
1. Je Ne Te Connais Pas ****
2. Tir Aux Pigeons ***
3. Médicalement ****
4. Gentleman ****
5. Un Brin De Fierte ***
6. Danse Sur La Merde ****
7. Autonomie ***
8. Dis Moi ***
9. Ici Ou Peut-Etre Demain ***
10. Sexy ***
11. Totale Paranoia ***
12. Who's Gonna Sing *****
13. Fils De Bourgie ***
14. 06 60 92 92 ***












1 Comments:

Blogger Frosted said...

Yeah... so uh.... I'm in love with Isabelle le Doussal.
That was he best 20 minute conversation in broken english I've ever had. It was better than sex -with fat chicks anyway - OH NOOOOOEEESSSS!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home